You are not logged in.


New Member


Thursday, August 7th 2008, 2:28pm


[b]I’m looking to replace a malfunctioning valve I have , its about 8 years old . I think the P/N is 280-05-14. Any idea how / where I can get something like this? Is there a more recent part that will fit it? I know that the Flo-Pro valves have been discontinued .Do you happen to know if a later model toro valve top (maybe ez flow type) would screw onto the base I have plumbed in so I would not have to do any plumbing to replace the valve?[/b]



Posts: 1,740

Location: USA


Thursday, August 7th 2008, 7:10pm


I think I held an ez-flo in my hand once. I'm not a fan of jar tops at all. I seem to remember the ez-flow looking much like the irritrol jartop which is not compatible with the flo-pro. I don't believe you're going to find any other valve with replacement parts for the flo-pro. You could always just buy the parts you actually need to fix the valve if it needs parts at all. --

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mrfixit" (Aug 7th 2008, 7:32pm)


Supreme Member

Posts: 4,813

Location: Metro NYC


Friday, August 8th 2008, 6:33am

There are no retrofits for the old Flo-Pro body. Best to replace the whole thing.

Big Dog

Active Member


Monday, August 11th 2008, 3:21pm

Pro flo parts are still available, but i've found that on old valves the new diaphrams cause the valve to leak out the threads

Rate this thread