You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 2150 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 3 posts

Monday, April 29th 2013, 1:12am

by mrfixit

I use these all the time. They work great for pots or what have you. I hate the mutiple outlet adapters. If mutiple outlets are needed I insist on installing a 1/2 inch dripline with 1/4 tubing for the emitters or I wont do the job.
Dig Adapter
You'll need 1/2" threaded caps for the top of these.

Sunday, April 28th 2013, 12:54pm

by Wet_Boots

Look for multiple-outlet adapters that you can customize for the number of open outlets.

Sunday, April 28th 2013, 12:46pm

by TheCatcher (Guest)

Does any one make a 1/2 inch riser to single or double 1/8 inch tubing adapter

Our existing watering system has two 1 inch pipes that circumnavigate the house, and go to all the planter boxes. Currently there are 1/2 inch risers approximately every 6 feet. If possible, I would like to convert the system to a drip system. Each riser only needs one or two 1/8 inch tubes to service the plants associated with it.

I've found several 1/2 riser to multiple (4, 8, or more?) 1/8 inch tubes. But I only need one or two...

So, does anyone make 1/2 inch riser to single or double 1/8 inch drip tubing.