You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 2819 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 7 posts

Thursday, May 5th 2011, 1:27am

by Mitchgo

Care to take a picture and post so I could throw out some suggestions to help out?

Thursday, May 5th 2011, 12:56am

by Piker


My watering needs in a particular spot have changed due to a new paver patio/walkway, so I'm looking to water two new flower beds along side the walkway. I could also change to a different nozzle on the I20 if the conversion is too complicated.

Wednesday, May 4th 2011, 9:34pm

by Mitchgo

To convert from a 3/4 threaded male to 1/2 , the proper way would be a 3/4 Thread x Thread Coupler, 3/4 x 1/2 Thread x Thread bushing, and a 1/2 closed threaded nipple.

However I generally go back to the source and reduce down from there instead of all of those fittings at the sprinkler head.

Wednesday, May 4th 2011, 9:31pm

by Mitchgo


Why do you need to convert it over?

It's best to keep a rotor zone with a rotor zone and sprays with sprays...

Wednesday, May 4th 2011, 9:30pm

by Mitchgo




They are a horrible product, they brake so often...

Wednesday, May 4th 2011, 2:43pm

by seansy59

I am not a proffessional, BUT! To convert from 3/4 , to 1/2" , you can replace the riser, and use an adapter. They sell risers that screw into the 3/4" to 1/2". Pictured below. You cut them to length with cutters. :)

Wednesday, May 4th 2011, 1:06am

by Piker

Converting Hunter I20 sprinkler to Hunter Spray head

How do I convert a Hunter I20 sprinkler (3/4" inlet) to one of the Hunter spray heads (1/2" inlet)?