You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 3095 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 3 posts

Thursday, July 29th 2010, 12:59pm

by newbieLawnGuy (Guest)

Thank you very much. I never would have thought to search for the word "bushing" when trying to find an inlet adapter.

Tuesday, July 27th 2010, 11:59pm

by mrfixit

Most residential sprinkler systems are installed that way, 1/2" outlet. You need a bushing.

Tuesday, July 27th 2010, 10:46pm

by newbieLawnGuy (Guest)

Converting spray heads to rotor

I'm think about converting my current spray sprinkler heads to rotor ones. However, the inlets on all my spray head bodies are 1/2" while it seems like all rotor bodies have a 3/4" inlet. Is there a converter I can buy so that a rotor body will fit? I'm particularly looking at using Toro multi-stream rotor heads.