You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 4104 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 3 posts

Friday, March 23rd 2007, 11:47am

by cjjsprinkler

There are a few sprinkler heads on the market that could be used on a planter bed that would not affect the performance of the turf sprinklers and would not overwater your drip areas. Old Toro 300 series stream rotors, MP Rotators and Rainbird rotary nozzles would work. The last two products could be easily adapted to fit on top of a 1/2" "riser" and would be a simple way to water your planter bed.

Friday, March 23rd 2007, 10:05am

by Wet_Boots

Better to use bubblers or similar, since drip takes far longer to apply water than lawn sprinklers. Really advanced practitioners of drip (using a hefty inventory of parts) can create drip watering that's compatible with lawn sprinklers. Not do-it-yourself terrain.

Friday, March 23rd 2007, 8:17am

by Laurie341

Converting Sprinklers to Drip

We are in the process of fixing up our front yard. It is not a complete re-do so we are trying to update our irrigation system without tearing up everything or having to add anti-syphon valves, etc. Does anyone know if there are any products out there that lets you convert a planter bed sprinker area to drip if they are part of a zone that waters the grass with sprinklers as well?