You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 5486 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 5 posts

Wednesday, February 11th 2004, 11:16am

by wfray

I am new to this forum but, from what I have read here, the knowledge in great.
I have an old lawn system using Hardie valve. The body has 311A-75 embossed on it.
I understand Irritrol valves have replaced them. Is there an Irritrol "plug replacement" for the Hardie valve? And how do I find its number.
Some of the valves are leaking and either need replacement or new o-rings. Is there a part number or size identifier for O-rings
(I mistakenly started a new topic, but would like to post this here to see if there is a reply.)

Wednesday, November 5th 2003, 2:48pm

by Rays Sprinklers

Umm not'll just have to try your best to hold everything in place!

Tuesday, November 4th 2003, 7:25am

by gman

Great, so all I have to do is order an a couple Irritrol 205s and use the cap, diaphram, spring etc in the existing installed Hardie 205s base. Are there any tricks when installing the diaphram and spring? I have had trouble holding everything together when re-assembling the unit. Thanks!!

Tuesday, November 4th 2003, 5:43am

by Rays Sprinklers

Yes....all old hardie and richdel vlaves are compatable with the new irritrol valves...thats the beauty of them!!

Tuesday, November 4th 2003, 4:40am

by gman

Hardie 205S valve replacement

Are the "innards" on the Irritrol 205 series compatable with the Hardie 205s Valve? Thanks!