You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 5360 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 2 posts

Monday, October 20th 2003, 7:48am

by bhungue2

If your Irrigation supply store doesn't have what you need a Plumbing store is your next best bet.

Monday, October 20th 2003, 4:18am

by ckp8

Compressor Hookup

I need to connect my compressor to the Sprinkler system to blow out the water for the winter. I need a compressor fitting that fits a garder hose connection. Does anyone know where I can purchase a fitting that goes from a 3/8 size to a garden hose connection on my sprinkler hook up?