You are not logged in.


Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Attention: The last reply to this post was 5695 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Message information
Automatically converts internet addresses into links by adding [url] and [/url] around them.
Smiley code in your message such as :) is automatically displayed as image.
You can use BBCode to format your message, if this option is enabled.
Security measure

Please enter the letters that are shown in the picture below (without spaces, and upper or lower case can be used).

The last 3 posts

Monday, May 12th 2003, 11:55am

by Rays Sprinklers

You can go to a irrigation supplier and get 1" poly. they come in 100' and 300' rolls

here 100' = 25.00
here 300' = 35.00

Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers

Saturday, March 30th 2002, 11:20am


No they do not. You may have to go to a local irrigation supplier to find some. A local contractor might have some to sell to you also.

Saturday, March 30th 2002, 10:17am

by wilmar p.

black pipe

does sprinklerware house sell the 3/4 - 1" black flexibel tubing that you use for the line after the valve?